Interview with an Ex-Bank Trader
TRADEPRO Academy’s very own George Papazov was recently featured on an extensive podcast hosted by Trading Nut.
The interview covers a variety of topics listed below. George goes over his long trading journey to success and what it takes to be a professional trader.
- Trading Bias
- Differences in trading (scalping, swing, day trading)
- The importance of risk management
- Trading Fears
- Trading Mindset
- Fundamentals and Sentiment trading
- Price action trading
Everything from the corporate world to his first trading experience. Find out how George turned into the trader he is today.
A little background information on George:
- He runs 2 portfolios – one for day trading and one for swing trading
- He trades Futures – Oils, S&P500, Index, NASDAQ, Bonds, and Metals
- He’s using Order Flow-based methodology
- He likes looking at aggressive buying and selling
- He risks 5 ticks on S&P500 for every trade and goes for a profit of 8
- He only needs 40% win rate to break even for the day
- His average win rate ratio is 70%
- He only has a maximum of 2 trades at a time
- He uses the Wall Street Journal, Seeking Alpha, and Zero Hedge
- He uses both the Fundamental and the Technical analysis
- One of his favorite setups is a pull-back to simple VWAP (Volume-Weighted Average Price)
As an added bonus, George spills some of TRADEPRO Academy’s secret sauce as he discusses the basics of order flow and order flow training. Get a sneakpeak of what we teach at TRADEPRO to help members turn into consistent, successful futures traders.
Check out the whole interview below:
The information contained in this post is solely for educational purposes, and does not constitute investment advice. The risk of trading in securities markets can be substantial. You should carefully consider if engaging in such activity is suitable to your own financial situation. TRADEPRO Academy is not responsible for any liabilities arising as a result of your market involvement or individual trade activities.