By clicking “Buy Now,” “Purchase,” or any other phrase on the purchase button, entering your credit card information, or otherwise enrolling, electronically, verbally, or otherwise, you (“Customer” or “You”) agree to be provided with courses, products and/or services (collectively the “Services”) operated by TRADEPRO Academy, Inc. (“Company”), and you are entering into a legally binding agreement with the Company (the “Agreement”), subject to the following terms:
- GENERAL USE TERMS.
- Upon purchase and execution of this Agreement, Customer will be provided with the following product as detailed on https://tradeproacademy.com/ (“the Website”) and selected prior to purchase.
- The scope of the services provided by the Company pursuant to this Agreement shall be limited to the information contained herein and/or provided for on Company’s Website as part of Customer’s purchase.
- Customer acknowledges the Company is not a trading platform and should not be relied on as a substitute for such; the Company does not directly interface with any stock or futures exchanges. Customer must continue to monitor his/her trading platform at all times.
- Customer acknowledges that any trading issues must be resolved with his/her broker and/or the main trading platform they are utilizing and that the Services provided are for information and educational use only.
- The services, courses, and trading rooms are for your individual, non-commercial use. Customer agrees not to share login details and/or materials with any third parties.
- ONLINE COURSE TERMS.
- Customer is responsible for his/her own success and implementation of objectives
- The Course includes modules and a monthly call, in addition to the details as outlined on the Website page
- The Company reserves the right to substitute products and/or services equal to or comparable to the Course if reasonably required by the prevailing circumstances.
- Recording of Calls. Customer acknowledges that Zoom sessions and/or group calls may be recorded. Customer also acknowledges that the recordings may be redistributed and/or resold at a later date by the Company for marketing purposes.
- Customer will be provided login credentials and as noted above, Customer agrees not to share login details and/or course materials with any third parties.
- TRADING ROOM SUBSCRIPTION TERMS.
- The Options and Futures Trading Room Subscriptions (“Subscriptions”) include access to an online meeting (known as the “Trading Room”) in addition to the details as outlined on the Website page, including but not limited to access to a community chat.
- The Company reserves the right to substitute products and/or services equal to or comparable to the Subscriptions if reasonably required by the prevailing circumstances.
- Customer acknowledges use of Subscriptions is at his/her own risk and the Company does not endorse and/or monitor all interactions within the Trading Room. Customer relies on information shared within the Trading Room at his/her own risk and releases the Company from any and all liability.
- PAYMENT TERMS.
- Upon execution of this Agreement, Customer agrees to pay to the Company the purchase amount as stated on the Website for the Services chosen by the Customer.
- For Online Courses: No refunds, all sales are final.
- For Subscriptions: Refunds will be given within the first seven (7) days. At the end of the initial thirty (30) day term or at any time thereafter, Customer will continue to be billed on a monthly basis and may cancel at any time prior to the next billing cycle. All refund or other requests should be made to the Company’s Support Team.
- For Payment Plan: Credit Card Authorization. Each party hereto acknowledges that
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND DISCLAIMERS. By using the Company’s Services, Customer accepts any and all risks, foreseeable or non-foreseeable, arising from such transaction. Customer agrees that the Company will not be held liable for any damages of any kind resulting or arising from including but not limited to; direct, indirect, incidental, special, negligent, consequential, or exemplary damages happening from the use or misuse of the Services. Customer agrees that use of Services is at user’s own risk. By utilizing the Services, the Customer acknowledges that the Company makes no guarantees as to the outcome, there is no guarantee of improved trading levels, increased income, or any other result. Customer is solely responsible for trading, for monitoring trading platforms, and for entering accurate information and trades. Any information contained herein is for educational and information purposes only and should not be considered tax, legal or investment advice. A referral to a stock or commodity is not an indication to buy or sell that stock or commodity.
As the Customer, You acknowledge that You are participating voluntarily in the Services, including Courses and/or Trading Rooms and that You are responsible for Your choices, actions and results, now and in the future. You accept full responsibility for the consequences of Your use of the Services. Any testimonials or examples shown through the Company’s website or other services are only examples of what may be possible. There can be no assurance as to any particular financial or other outcome based on the use of the Services.
The Company may provide Customer with third-party recommendations for such services related to technology, trading, business, or other related services. Customer agrees that these are only recommendations and the Company will not be held liable for the services provided by any third-party to the Customer. The Company is not responsible for any adverse effects or consequences that may result, either directly or indirectly, from any information or services provided by a third-party.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS. The Company maintains all of the copyright, other intellectual property rights and any other data or material used or subsisting in the Services whether finished or unfinished. Nothing in this Agreement shall transfer ownership of or rights to any intellectual property of the Company to the Customer, nor grant any right or license other than those stated in this Agreement.
Customer may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works from, distribute, display, reproduce or perform, or in any way exploit in any format whatsoever any of the Website, Trading Rooms, Zoom calls, content or intellectual property, in whole or in part without our prior written consent. Any unauthorized copying, reverse engineering, redistribution, reproduction, publication or modification of Website content by any person without Company’s prior written authorization is strictly prohibited, may be a violation of federal or common law, trademark, and copyright laws and may subject such a violator to legal action.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. The Services provided to the Customer by the Company under this Agreement is provided on an “as-is” basis, without any warranties or representations express, implied or statutory, including, without limitation, warranties of quality, performance, non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Nor are there any warranties created by a course of deal, course of performance or trade usage.
- NON-DISPARAGEMENT. The Parties agree and accept that the only venue for resolving a dispute shall be in the venue set forth herein below. The Parties agree that they neither will engage in any conduct or communications with a third party, public or private, designed to disparage the other. Neither Customer nor any of Customer’s associates, employees or affiliates will directly or indirectly, in any capacity or manner, make, express, transmit speak, write, verbalize or otherwise communicate in any way (or cause, further, assist, solicit, encourage, support or participate in any of the foregoing), any remark, comment, message, information, declaration, communication or other statement of any kind, whether verbal, in writing, electronically transferred or otherwise, that might reasonably be construed to be derogatory or critical of, or negative toward, the Company or any of its programs, affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, agents or representatives.
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION. If a dispute is not resolved first by good-faith negotiation between the parties to this Agreement, any controversy or dispute to this Agreement will be submitted to the Canadian Arbitration Association. The arbitration shall occur within ninety (90) days from the date of the initial arbitration demand and shall take place in Toronto, Canada or via telephone. The Parties shall cooperate in exchanging and expediting discovery as part of the arbitration process and shall cooperate with each other to ensure that the arbitration process is completed within the ninety (90) day period. The written decision of the arbitrators (which will provide for the payment of costs, including attorneys’ fees) will be absolutely binding and conclusive and not subject to judicial review, and may be entered and enforced in any court of proper jurisdiction, either as a judgment of law or decree in equity, as circumstances may indicate.
- GOVERNING LAW. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Ontario, Canada, regardless of the conflict of laws principles thereof. If any term, provision, covenant, or condition of this Agreement is held by an arbitrator or court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, void, or unenforceable, the rest of the Agreement shall remain in full force and affect and shall in no way be affected, impaired, or invalidated.
- All notices, requests, demands, and other communications under this Agreement shall be in writing submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This Agreement contains the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes all prior agreements between the parties, whether written or oral.